Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Tuesday Tally: Will's Bryan Adams Sing Along

As part of our Bryan Adams Week commemorations we have put together our dream concert set list.

The set list is divided into four parts, and though we've already stated we don't really care for him after the Into the Fire album, we'll sample some of his newer stuff.

I
Notes: We'll get things off to a rip-roaring start
-Oh Canada (I kill me)
-Go Down Rocking (this is from his new album)
-Can't Stop this Thing we Started
-18 Till I Die (another new song, from his previous album)
-Somebody (a nice catchy, peppy song to round out part I)

II
Notes: Let's hit 'em with the hits. This is going to to be the boppiest one.
-It's Only Love
-This Time
-Heaven
-Summer of 69
-Cuts Like a Knife(wrap up the section with the best)

III
Notes; This will be our slightly more artsy section. We want this to have a night time feel
-Run to You
-Feels like the First Time
-Have you Loved a Woman
-Every thing I do (makes me want to puke, but you have to give the audience what they want)
-Kids Wanna Rock (wrap it up strong)

Encore
Notes: We'll stick with his acoustic set
-All for One
-Straight from the Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment