Monday, May 8, 2017

Metal Monday

Anthems Edition.

Lately we're in mind of mental/rock songs that are anthems, that tell the listener, 'This is why we got in this business. These song sing to the lonely 14 year old in his room. He hates school, he hates extracurricular activities, he's got no prospects with girls and he knows he'll not have them for years.

[Autobiographical much?-ed?]

Shut the fuck up, ed.

Here gos:

The Answer,Battle Cry. Best line, 'You are the static across the night sky, you are an anthem on the radio...[Fuck yeah].
Halford, Made in Hell. Best Line:In Henry's and in mother's where I'd go to bang my head The feeling took a hold of me with every word I said.
Queen, Radio Gaga (obvious, I know, but still)Best Line:  I'd sit alone and watch your light My only friend through teenage nights.

[Radio Gaga? Don't you mean MTV?-ed]

I told you to shut the fuck up, ed.

[Lady Gaga?-ed]

You know, I'm about to get angry I...

[whoa! whoa! Put the rifle down...-ed]

I'm putting you down, motherfucker.

'[Hey!-ed]

You want me to shoot the other kneecap?

[No, sir-ed]

That's better....



No comments:

Post a Comment