Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tuesday Tally: Talmudic Edition

We present a list of the worst Jewish politicians in America:

Chuck Schumer: This is obvious, really. Amy Schumer's uncle is a jerk, who just last week accosted someone in a restaurant because they voted for Trump. During the inauguration we saw him speak out against discrimination, brave there, Chuck, based on race, color, creed, orientation and I swear I'm not making this up, 'gender identity'. Come on, Chuck. You don't really believe that. I'm not just bitter because he beat my man and fellow Crow Honest Al D'Amato.

Elliot Spitzer: The former governor of NY was on track to making himself a viable presidential candidate when he got busted for being Ashley Dupree's Client Number 9. Look, he has good taste I'll give him that. Anyway, this is the man who waged war on Wall Street but missed Bernie Maddof. He had the chutzpah, yes, chutzpah to run for public office in again.

Gerald Nadler: A Congressman from New York City, he is regular Hardball fodder. He looks like a troll.

Anthony Wiener: Another obvious one I guess. And a loser. While Schumer is the king of smarm, Wiener is the king of creep. Everything about him says, 'Show me on the doll where the Congressman touched you'. 50 year old men should not have the bodies of 25 year old wide receivers. I don't care how hard they work. The documentary, commissioned by himself,  is compelling. I own it. The NY Post reports Hillary's lesbian concubine is trying to patch things up with Anthony. This tells me Hillary! is actually going to run again in 2020.

Eric Cantor: Former House Majority Whip. Everything he said seemed disingenuous. Cantor talked a good game but like the rest of the GOP-e couldn't get anything done. Defeated in a primary.


*Robert Moses was the most imperious Jewish politician ever.
** Mayor Ed Koch may be the best Jewish politician ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment