Monday, March 20, 2017

Sliding off the Dem's Bench

We're at the end, I think, of the Democrat Party bench. No, I take that back, we've slid off the end and we're looking at what's left of the Dem's bench. We'll do a quick rundown.

Senator Corey Booker: Former mayor of Newark. I can't say what he actually did for or to Newark. He seems like a fine human. I think I voted for him when he ran in 2014. Or was it 2012? I dunno.

Senator Elizabeth Warren: Me white man, trade big wampum! Ahhhhhhahahahahah. Yeah, she's Native American alright, 1/32 if that. Privileged white woman and cultural appropriator. President Trump said yesterday that he hopes Senator Dances with Lies is the nominee in 2020. So do I.

Chairman Tom Perez: Former Sec of Labor and current head of the DNC. At least its not the Islamist Keith Ellison (D, Riyadh). I don't know what Perez ads except the Dems being able to check the Latino/Chicano box.

Hillary! Redux: No, not really. Syphilis, Parkinson's, alcoholism, or it might just be a bad slip and fall in the bathroom...I don't know what'll get her, but Hillary! will be dead by 2020. I'm serious.


No comments:

Post a Comment